Accredited Open Course payment
Please choose which course you require and click the green button which takes you through to PayPal. You will receive a receipt. Course books are available to purchase, please see the Course Book page.
WE DO NOT CANCEL COURSES ( unless there is a genuine illness of Trainer and we cannot find a replacement your course will run even if it becomes a 1-1 ! )
Level 2 Food Hygiene in Catering, Retail, Manufacturing
1 Day Course – £70
Level 3 Food Hygiene in Catering (For Supervisors /Managers Level 2 or equivalent required)
3 Day Course – £295
IOSH Managing Safely (for Team Leaders /Supervisors)
4 Day Course – £425
Level 2 APLH (Award Personal Licence Holder, minimum age 18 years)
1 Day Course – £125
1-1 tuition APLH Personal Licence (Award Personal Licence Holder, minimum age 18years) at your premises approx. 4 hours, for open course please see below I day course .
1-1 course £225
Level 2 APLH eLearning course (Personal Licence)
HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points )
1 day course £75
All prices include refreshments, light lunch, course materials, training and support, examination paper and accredited Certification.Please make sure you have photo ID and bring this with you to the course examination cannot be taken if ID not produced.
Please Complete the booking form (below) and state course date of course, choose method of payment:
PayPal: Please proceed to Pay Pal button – once payment completed an automatic receipt and confirmation on course date is accepted.
BACS: (details on booking form below) email or post booking form and make BACS Payment. Acceptance on course date will then be confirmed and a receipt will be issued. Please note a place on a chosen date cannot be guaranteed using this method as the online booking maybe filled during this process however, you will be offered a full refund or the next available date.
Please email booking forms to: email@example.com
Booking form here: booking form
TERMS & CONDITIONS
COURSE BOOKING INFORMATION
- All fees are payable at the time of the booking and places are booked on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. An invoice will be forwarded on receipt of your signed booking form and payment or automatically if paying via Pay Pal .
- Please note that admission to a course will only be accepted if payment for the course has been received in full.
- Candidate attending course must bring photo I.D. (passport, photo driving licence, etc.).
- Course delegates may be substituted at any time prior to the commencement of the course. Such changes should be notified to the Course Administrator in writing.
TRANSFERS must be in writing
- All transfers made between three and five weeks prior to the course will be subject to a 10% administrative charge.
- There will be no refunds for transfers made for three weeks prior to the course.
CANCELLATIONS must be in writing
- Cancellations made after a booking has been received will incur a 10% administrative charge.
- Course fees must still be paid in full for courses booked, even if delegates do not show up for the course.
- There will be no refund for cancellations made within three weeks prior to commencement of the course.
- Cancellations made between three to five weeks prior to the course will be subject to a 50% charge.
- At the discretion of the tutor late comers may not be allowed into the class and no refund will be given.
- Ludlow Food Hygiene Centre reserves the right to cancel any course and in such circumstances any fees paid will be refunded in full or applied towards the next available course.